It’s as easy as point, click and deposit! Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks using the South Shore Mobile Bank App on your smartphone anywhere and anytime.
- Easy to Use
- Allows Faster Access to your money
- Available when and where you are – 24/7
Tips to ensure a successful deposit:
- Endorse the back of your check by signing your name and write phrase: For Mobile Deposit Only at South Shore Bank*
- When prompted, enter the check amount carefully to ensure it matches your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking photos.
- Keep the check within the camera view-finder screen and be sure that all four corners are visible.
- Include as little surrounding check area as possible.
- Place your check on a solid, dark background before taking your photo.
- Be sure to keep your phone flat and steady when taking your photo.
- Confirm that a) the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit, and b) the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
- The daily limit on deposits via Mobile Deposit is $5,000.
*With the new indemnity provision of Federal Regulation CC, this step must be completed. South Shore Bank reserves the right to decline any deposit that is not properly endorsed.