Mortgage - Payoff Information
Can I payoff my mortgage loan at a branch?
- After you receive a payoff quote from our Loan Servicing area, you can bring payoff funds into a branch office.
- Please allow time for the payoff funds and any paperwork to be forwarded to the mortgage servicing area.
- Interest continues to accrue until the payoff is processed. Payoffs are processed the day they are received in the mortgage servicing area.
How do I obtain the amount to pay off my mortgage loan?
Please call our toll-free number: 800.875.3553 or 781.682.3715 x 6006, fax a request to 781.380.0526, email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or write P.O. Box 151, Weymouth MA 02188.
How do I pay off my mortgage loan?
- Wire: the wire should be sent to South Shore Bank, 1530 Main Street South Weymouth, MA, ABA number 211371447/Loan Payoff and further note that includes the borrowers name and loan number.
- Check: A payoff check mailed to: South Shore Bank, Loan Servicing, P. O. Box 151, Weymouth, MA 02188 or to 1000 Washington Street, Braintree, MA 02184.