Monitoring your account and transaction is crucial to effectively managing your funds, track daily activity and protect yourself from possible fraud. You can effectively do that with our Alerts feature found on both online banking and mobile app.
Sign up for Alerts through online banking
- Login to online banking
- On the top right side of the screen, select Alerts
- After selecting Alerts, a page with different tabs will open
- With Alerts, you can set up security and account activity alerts
Sign up for Alerts on the mobile banking app
- You must download the latest version of the South Shore Bank mobile banking app
- Log into South Shore Bank's app
- Select “More” from the main menu then tap “Alerts” or Select “Manage Live Updates”*
- Here users can create a variety of custom alerts based on transaction and account activity
Manage your Alerts
Manage how you receive your Alerts through “Contact Options”. You can receive alerts directly via email, SMS, secure inbox and push notifications. When adding a mobile phone number or email address, you must activate by sending the activation code before using.
Type of Alerts
- Online Banking Password Was Changed
- Name Was Changed
- Phone Number Was Changed
- And many more!
- And many more!
You can find Broadcast Alerts within our current Alerts system. After opting into Broadcast Alerts, you will be registered to begin receiving text messages from the Bank when we have important information to communicate. To make sure you receive this alert, add your phone number under “Contact Options” and be sure to activate it. Broadcast Alerts will be used to communicate information like power or system outages, weather-related notifications, branch closings or opening delays.